Time and time over it keeps happening, Men cannot handle a cheating woman despite the knowledge that a large percentage of women cheat.
The average man is more concerned about ego instead of how he's been treated.
Do I think cheating is bad? Definitely
Do I encourage cheating women? No
This article is focused on paying attention and receiving the best of affection from women, rather than finding solace in exclusive loyalty which is very rare.
In the context of this conversation( a good girlfriend) is someone who puts you first, cooks and cares for you, motivates and assists you in a way that the average girl doesn't.
Now the question beckons, why should I throw all of these attributes and genuine affection away because of who a woman fucks or makes out with?
Reality is that the average woman cheats and somehow most Men think theirs is a Saint.
So whose babe are other men fucking?!!
Isn't it laughable and quite delusional.
Men need to realize that only in marriage should cheating be a major deal breaker in my opinion.
I'd rather stick to someone that treats me well than choosing a supposed loyal woman who most times is just hiding her shenanigans.
The truth is women love freedom and most of them get swarmed with horniness induced compliments and gifts by so many men every time which makes it difficult to stick to one Man. I think the average Man still finds it difficult to believe women are actually polygamous in nature and it's not gender based.
By all means a cheating woman who doesn't treat you well should be thrown out and shown the exit door, but I still think Men need to leverage on the fact that getting good treatment from a woman should be placed above cheating in a relationship ( marriage apart).
A woman that cooks, cleans, is feminine, grateful, kind , submissive and caring is a rare gem and I could careless if she fucks another Man as long as she treats me well according to my standards.
This is not gender bias, I'm concerned about Man's inability to leverage on what is beneficial instead of satisfying his ego.
Lastly you don't have to marry a cheating girlfriend ( I have my personal opinion on this), but don't throw away all the good attributes on the ground of her cheating especially if she's very caring and loving.
Comments